Dipartimento di Scienze Teoriche e Applicate,
sezione di Informatica
Via Mazzini, 5
brunella.gerla AT uninsubria DOT it
- I am a team member and the local coordinator of the FIRB RESEARCH PROJECT Probability Theory of Non-classical Events, led by Vincenzo Marra.
- I am the local coordinator, for the University of Insubria, of the IRSES PROJECT MaToMUVI, Mathematical Tools for the Management of Uncertain and Vague Information.
- Algebraic structures related with many-valued propositional logics;
- MV-algebras and semirings;
- Logic of uncertainty;
- Probability of fuzzy events;
We are organizing a special session on "Logical and Algebraic Methods for Fuzziness, Uncertainty and Approximate Reasoning" at IFSA-EUSFLAT2015 conference, to be held on June 30th - July 3rd 2015, in Gijón, Asturias (Spain).